Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Take that Christmas wreath down!


Just had to share this with you. From the latest issue of Romantic Homes magazine. Above, a unique and funky "wreath" made from an antique oval frame, bits of lace, skeleton keys, dried hydrangeas, make it personal and add anything romantic. Below, a door hanging made for love just in time for Valentine's Day. Afterall, your front door welcomes all your guests, a romantic gesture in the name of love! Perfect for the entire month of February.

2 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I loved this article by Elizabeth Maxson and most articles she writes for that matter. Thanks for the post.

Elizabeth Maxson said...

Wow! What a compliment to find my article on your blog - it always makes me so happy to see that my work inspires others - that really energizes me. Thank you for sharing it on your blog.

Best Wishes,
Elizabeth