Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Columbus Dispatch


Welcome Columbus Dispatch Readers!

I have felt like a child at Christmas waiting for this day to arrive! White Cottage featured in Kristy Eckert's Shop Talk column of the Columbus Dispatch! I am honored and thrilled to join the community of small business owners who have been Thursday's Shop Du' Jour in Kristy's articles. I hope you enjoy your visit to my website. Make sure to check out some past issues of my e-newsletter which you can access on the home page. After receiving the December newsletter one of my customers e-mailed me this wonderful note:

"Your newsletter is like my favorite magazine subscription...can't wait 'till it gets here...can't wait to read it...always sorry when it is "over"...and can't wait 'till the next one! Thanks for a wonderful year of White Cottage treasures! Thanks for a wonderful year of White Cottage communication and superb prose! Marilyn"

If you would like to be added to our exclusive newsletter subscriber list please use the enroll box on the home page (we hold your privacy with the utmost regard and will not share or sell your address with anyone).

Thank you for stopping by today. We invite you to experience White Cottage in person...where Spring has arrived early!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lisa, for making each and every season FUN!!! This is THE PLACE to get ideas to get started decorating with each change of seasons. I tell everyone about your shoppe!!!! I love it and I love the Newsletter too.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I found your blog through Curious Sofa and loved touring your shop; very pretty.