Thursday, January 17, 2008

If music be the food of love, play on...


As many of you know we are always on the lookout for unique music to play in the shop. I firmly believe music is necessary in our lives on so many levels. For White Cottage it is an integral part of your shopping experience. Afterall, shopping is as much about stimulating the senses (all of them) as it is finding new treasures. Oliver Wendall Holmes said "Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and you will find that it is to the soul what the water-bath is to the body."

My new favorite is a group called Over The Rhine which I shared with you in the December newsletter. I am now offering the Trumpet Child cd in the shop for you to add to your personal collection or as that perfect Valentine gift.

1 comment:

Stokes and Company said...

I love your store. Wish I could see it in person. Please keep posting pictures. They are very inspiring and get me motivated!