Friday, March 21, 2008

The Promise of Spring


As promised...photos from the Garden Party. But first,I must say a HUGE thank you to my mom for helping me pull together all the displays and tying up all the loose ends. She has been helping me with all the open houses and I truly could not do them without her tremendous assistance. She enjoys it immensely (especially the buying trips!) but it is a ton of work and she is quite a trooper. She puts up with my crazy ideas and offers some of her own. Thanks Mom!

Above was the entry, the mossy tree branch, arcing over the vintage wicker sofa, was laden with succulents in mini glass bowls and glorious butterflies that lit onto several branches. The succulents sold out last week so I am bringing in more. Fern balls fill the fantastic antique dough trench.

This crusty old cupboard is one of my favs and has spent some time in my humble abode. I hate to part with it but I accidentally found another that is 9 feet long with no doors on the top, perfect for my ironstone collection. So this beauty found it's way into the shop. I know it will be finding a new home soon. Here it's loaded with artichoke candles and a smattering of ironstone.

Backside of entry, urn, potting table and shutters have all sold.


This potting bench is perfect...lots of compartments and a lift top on the work table area to keep tools, seed catalogs, notebooks and other important items at hand. It's quite a find at only $149!!


Lovely vintage wicker. We almost always have a few pieces to offer. The coffee table and blue trunk sold.

We still have three pairs of these darling Wellies available, sizes 8, 7, 6. Since this weather of late has been fit for a duck, now is the time we need them! Tromp through those flooded roads in style!






As most of you know, Janet fills the back third of the shop with her great furniture finds and mixes it with wonderful new goodies. Below are the photos of her vingettes.









Below are a few of the "before" photos.


3 comments:

sweetpea said...

Hi Lisa! The shop looks lovely! Wish I were closer~~but you never know... Lots of goodies that caught my eye!
Happy Easter!

Shelley

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

What awesome displays. Sure wish you lived closer, would love to come and shop with you!!

Priscilla said...

Hi, I have just found your blog and wanted to say I am so inspired by the photos of your shop! All the natural element and rustic pieces! Just beautiful.....

Priscilla x